FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS – FAQ
A. Questions related to ID
1. Why my name is not on the school list?
- Check on My Profile
- Check on the options – District Name, Institution Name (School), School Code – should be selected NOT WRITTEN
2. Why there are two of my names on the school list?
- Possibility of using more than one ID
- Admin can check it out
- Use only one ID – others give to admin to be deleted
3. Why is the number of my school members displayed more on the analysis page?
- The admin checks on the number of members inserted in the institution profile
- Members should be involved in teaching only.
4. Why is the picture on my profile completely black?
- Large (kb) image size – should not exceed 1000kb (see instructions)
- Upload another picture – use a different file name
- Logout and login again for the new picture to appear
- Contact an IT teacher for assistance
5. Why is the picture on the model display upside down while on the profile page the position is correct?
- The original picture is taken horizontally.
- Change/re – edit pictures
- Upload the picture with another file name
- Log in/log out for pictures to reappear
- Contact an IT teacher for help
6. If I forget my password what should I do?
- Inform the admin
- The admin can reset the password (refer to the user manual)
- Password should be not less than 8 characters
- You need to change the original password to avoid being hacked
7. If I can’t login, what should I do?
- It is possible that your ID is incorrect or your Password has been changed
- Chances are you didn’t change the original ID and someone logged in and changed the password.
- If this happens, please contact the admin.
8. If my ID is used by another user, what should I do?
- Contact admin for assistance
- Do not change existing information or change it to your name.
9. If I move to another school what should I do?
- ID is still retained. Edit information on My Profile
- Select new district/school & save
- All DLPs can still be maintained
- The school logo will change to the new school automatically.
10. If there is a change/promotion/position of users, what should be done?
- IDs are still retained despite different positions
- Admin can edit the Profiles of the users involved to change roles.
- Admin – please refer to the user manual
B. Questions on Instructional Planning
- Why do the instructional activities written/ copied to IPA disappear after saving?
- Make sure the instructional activities written/copied from any source (what apps/textbook) do not contain any icons/emojis etc.
- If copied – please delete the icon/symbol before saving.
- IPA is an official document – do not enter icons/emojis etc.
- Why can’t I select a class name in the Instructional Timetable (all grey)?
Check the instructional profile – on the Class Level item – it should be (example): Year 1 or Form 1 etc. as well as choose the right category & subject.
If wrong – delete the record & recreate it. OR
Coordinator – checks class level info when creating a class.
Also check on the Teaching Timetable – subject selection/time AM/PM – it should be selected, not written.
Can I change/replace the Instructional Timetable?
Yes, please refer to information on the Instructional Timetable page,
Can I copy/share my IPA record with others?
Yes, refer to the user manual regarding the guide for sharing records.
C. Question of material links to the instructional planning activities
- In the instructional planning, can it be linked to sites with resources such as Google Classroom, YouTube, etc.?
- Yes – please refer to the user manual
- Please make sure the linked material – can be shared by everyone
- Otherwise, your link cannot be accessed by the administrators
- You can insert videos from YouTube to your instructional site. Refer to the user manual
- Can materials such as images/pdf/word files etc. from local drive (personal computer) be uploaded to the lesson plan?
- The material from the local drive that you want to link to the lesson plan must first be uploaded to virtual storage (Google drive/google classroom, etc).
- From there it is linked to your lesson plan.
- Make sure the link can be shared by everyone later
- Images from Google image can be copied and pasted into the lesson plan
- Why does the language translation on the ASIE model always change on my computer?
- Possibly due to the incompatible browser used.
- Use Google Chrome browser – 1280 × 800 screen resolution for best display. Other browsers: examples: Firefox, Microsoft Edge-errors may appear in certain places