Get Your Free User ID Now!
Designing instruction in fulfilling the needs of 21st-century learning is becoming more challenging for teachers. The transformation of ID model is required to unpack the curriculum for redesigning, reconstructing and reengineering academic directions, visualizing the current Education 4.0 landscape towards preparing learners’ future career path that relevance to the Fourth Industrial Revolution (IR4.0), Industry 5.0 and the emergence of Super Smart Society 5.0.
The Collaborative Instructional Design System (CIDS)
WHAT IS CIDS?
It is an innovative 21st Century Instructional Design System comprises of An Integral ASIE Instructional Design Model and The Professional Learning Community (PLC).
- The model has dual functions that serve as an ID Model as well as an interactive online application tool for teachers in designing their instruction.
- While PLC with its wider scope promotes the formations of various communities that contribute to the sharing of information in the learning environment.
- Connecting the dots…..bridging between theoretical framework to best classroom practices.
- Generates teachers’ creativity to unpack the curriculum based on the characteristics of the 21st Century Learning and global pedagogical practices into classroom best practices following the era of Education 4.0.
- Comply with The Sustainable Development Goal 4 Education 2030 Agenda (UNESCO) ensure inclusive and equitable quality education and promote lifelong learning opportunities for all.
- Formulating an interactive procedural flow of instructional planning that meets the 21st-century learning environment.
- Customizable planning items that fulfilled the school’s needs.
- Designing the instruction for a class, group, or personalized learning.
- Integrating STEM, STEAM, and STREAM learning into the lesson plan.
- Implementing Modular and Project Based Learning environment.
- Facilitating, monitoring and guiding features at the various administrative levels.
- Involving various communities in the PLC program.
- Communicating, collaborating and sharing information virtually in PLC.
- Providing virtual learning platform for students.
- And many more features that lead to current 21st Century Learning.
You can log in as a guest for an immediate online trial version with limited features and functions by using the following username and password.
Press here to get your free Cidsuser ID for a complete features and functions.
Email to our support team for further information: [email protected] team