Designing instruction in fulfilling the needs of 21st-century learning is becoming more challenging for teachers. The transformation of ID model is required to unpack the curriculum for redesigning, reconstructing and reengineering academic directions, visualizing the current Education 4.0 & Education 5.0 landscape towards preparing learners’ future career path that relevance to the Fourth Industrial Revolution (IR4.0), Industry 5.0 and the emergence of Super Smart Society 5.0.
Collaborative Instructional Design System (CIDS)
WHAT IS CIDS?
It is An Innovative 21st Century Instructional Design Online ApplicationTool for Teachers
- Generates teachers’ creativity to unpack the curriculum based on the characteristics of the 21st Century Learning and global pedagogical practices into classroom best practices following the era of Education 4.0.
- Comply with The Sustainable Development Goal 4 Education 2030 Agenda (UNESCO) ensure inclusive and equitable quality education and promote lifelong learning opportunities for all.
- Generates teachers’ creativity to unpack the curriculum based on the characteristics of the 21st Century Learning and global pedagogical practices into classroom best practices.
- Enables teachers to customize the lesson plan format according to the school’s needs.
- Enables to design the instructional for class, group or personalized learning.
- Enables the integration of STEM, STEAM and STREAM learning into the lesson plan.
- Enables the implementation of Modular and Project Based Learning environment.
- Facilitating, monitoring and guidance at various administrators levels.
- Involvement of various communities in the PLC program
- Communicate, collaborate and share information virtually in PLC.
- And many more features that lead to current 21st Century Learning.
You may read or download materials from the user manual for its application procedures or read and review the full description of CIDS through A Handbook of CIDS.
You can log in as a guest for an immediate online trial version by using the following ID and password.
You can click “Get Your Free ID” to obtain your personal free trial ID for a 1 month trial period.
Email to our support team for further information: CIDS@support team